If you’re hosting an event and not sure if you want to serve alcohol, there are plenty of substitutes that everyone can enjoy, especially those who don’t drink alcohol at all. By swapping out the alcoholic ingredients in your favorite drinks and replacing them with non-alcoholic alternatives, you can still serve drinks that taste good and appeal to people who don’t drink alcohol. If you want to know what alternatives are available, check out this list of 7 delicious alcohol alternatives that are great for your next corporate event.
Whether you’re looking to create an alcohol-free event or just want to provide more drink options, this list has you covered.
1) Not Just Mocktails
If you’re looking to serve alcohol alternatives at your next corporate event, these refreshing thirst quenchers and easy-to-make classics are fan favorites. And with more and more people looking for booze-free options, these drinks are sure to be a hit. Club soda is always a good choice for those wanting to avoid alcohol altogether, but if you’re looking for something a little more exciting, try one of these delicious options:
- Raw honey lemonade – Made with three simple ingredients: Freshly squeezed lemon juice, raw honey and water. Serve chilled in a mason jar style for a classic look!
- Cranberry ginger ale – Made from cranberry juice and fresh ginger juice, this drink is always a crowd-pleaser and an invigorating break from the norm.
- Ginger beer – Made from cane sugar, ginger juice, and lemon peel, this drink is perfect for entertaining guests all day long.
2) Green Tea
If you’re looking for an alcohol alternative that’s both delicious and healthy, look no further than green tea. Green tea is packed with antioxidants and has been shown to improve brain function, lower cholesterol levels, and reduce cancer risk. Plus, it’s a great way to stay hydrated during a long event. Beat the heat by adding ice and honey for a refreshing option on hot days!
3) Coconut Water
A refreshing and hydrating option, coconut water is a popular choice for those who are looking to stay hydrated while still enjoying a tasty beverage. Plus, it’s a great way to replenish electrolytes after a long day of work.
4) Carbonated Beverages and Juices
If you’re looking for something a little more festive than your average can of soda, consider adding some fun garnishes like berries or mint leaves. If you want to stay away from caffeine, opt for seltzer water with freshly squeezed juice. For a non-alcoholic twist on classic cocktails, try mocktails! Shirley Temples, Virgin Daiquiris, and Virgin Mojitos are all great options.
5) Handmade Mocktails Using Fresh Fruit and Herbs
- Cucumber-Lime Cooler: Muddle fresh cucumber slices, lime juice, and sugar in a shaker. Add mint leaves and club soda, shake, and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Watermelon-Basil Fizz: Muddle fresh watermelon, basil leaves, and sugar in a shaker. Add lime juice and club soda, shake, and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Strawberry-Rosemary Lemonade: Muddle fresh strawberries, rosemary sprigs, and sugar in a shaker. Add lemon juice and club soda, shake, and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Cranberry-Orange Spritzer: Combine cranberry juice, orange juice, honey, and club soda in a tall glass over ice.
- Ginger Beer Float: Pour ginger beer into an old-fashioned glass and fill halfway. Then top off with vanilla ice cream to create your float!
6) Plant-Based Superfood Lattes
If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to alcohol that will still give your guests a warm and fuzzy feeling, try serving creamy plant-based superfood lattes at your next corporate event. Here are three delicious options to choose from:
- Navitas Organics Turmeric Latte Mix is our favorite of the bunch. Made of organic turmeric, fragrant spices, and creamy coconut oil powder. Healthy and easy to make- just add oat milk or water!
- Navitas Organics Cacao Latte Mix is a nutritious and dairy-free option to hot cocoa. This superfood mix is made of nutrient-dense cacao powder with creamy coconut oil powder and a touch of coconut sugar for a delicious, low sugar drink. Just add oat milk or water!
- Navitas Organics Matcha Latte is a superfood alternative for a healthy energy boost. Made of premium matcha with coconut creamer and a touch of sweetness. Contains a mild amount of naturally occurring caffeine. Just add water or oat milk and enjoy!
7) Specialty Coffee
It’s no secret that corporate events can sometimes be a snooze-fest. But adding a little caffeine into the mix can make things a lot more interesting. Serving specialty coffee at your next corporate event is a great way to add some pep to the step of your guests. Plus, it’s a nice alternative to alcohol for those who don’t drink or are looking to cut back. For those who also prefer milk alternatives, we recommend the delicious plant-based Kiki Milk, which goes perfectly with specialty coffee beverages. Here are eight delicious specialty coffee beverages to try at your next event:
- Cortado – A cortado is just espresso with milk and sugar (no foam). It’s perfect if you want something quick and easy.
- Ristretto – The ristretto has less water than a regular espresso shot. So while they take less time to brew, they have more flavor and richness than an Americano or latte.
- Espresso Macchiato – An espresso macchiato is made with espresso, but it also has steamed milk on top. Sometimes this is also called a dry cappuccino.
- Affogato – Affogato is Italian for “drowned.” With just two ingredients, it’s really simple to make! It’s just a scoop of ice cream floating in a shot of hot espresso.
- Mocha – Mochas usually include both chocolate syrup and espresso in one cup. But there are many variations, like white chocolate mocha, caramel mocha, peppermint mocha, matcha green tea mocha, and raspberry mocha.
- Coffee soda – Coffee sodas might sound weird, but they’re actually very refreshing! Just pour seltzer over crushed ice and then pour over a cup of coffee.
- Chai Latte – If you’re not much of a coffee person, chai lattes are another great option. Chai lattes come from India, and they traditionally consist of black tea mixed with spices like cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and black pepper.
- Hot cocoa – Lastly is hot cocoa–an absolute classic! Hot cocoa can be customized by mixing different flavors together. For example, mixing mint cocoa powder into melted chocolate will give it a wonderful minty flavor.
(BONUS) Our Corporate Coffee Tasting Experience
Pure Joy Coffee encourages self-reflection with each cup of coffee to those who drink it so that they can become closer to themselves. A sip of our coffees brings us the aromas and tastes of our rich Colombian beans mixed together in harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality products that refresh people both physically and mentally – perfect for a team-building activity, sales meeting, ice breaker, or client appreciation event.
Our journey starts off when seeds from a fruit called Coffea Arabica travel an extensive supply chain before they reach your cup. At this virtual coffee workshop, you will learn everything there is to know about these precious beans; where they come from, how they are grown and harvested, where they are processed, and finally, roasted to perfection.
You’ll sample various types of Pure Joy Coffees with varying flavors (and sometimes origins!) until you find the one that satisfies your palate completely – then, you’ll never have trouble picking out which kind of coffee you want again!