Pure Joy Coffee invites you to a journey into the heart of Colombia’s esteemed coffee region where you will engage with local farmers, entrepreneurs, and coffee experts. Gain insights into the Colombian way of life and culture, while seeing where and how specialty coffee is grown. You will discover what makes this country so complex and nothing less than magical, while enjoying the best coffee Colombia has to offer.
- Coffee farm tour
- City tours
- Local coffee shops tour
- Hummingbird watching
- Guided nature hike
- Flower farm tour
- Coffee tasting and latte art workshops
- Horseback ride (optional)
- You will tour a sustainable coffee farm to experience first-hand all things related to coffee production, from bean to cup.
- Ready to try the coffee? You will do just that with a coffee tasting workshop! Explore the different factors that go into producing specialty coffees, including how they are grown, roasted and tested for quality.
- During each trip, we will donate books to local children of the coffee producing region.
- Creative menus that combine contemporary techniques with authentic traditions from Colombia
- Local restaurants that emanate Colombian roots
- Pereira (one of Colombia’s original coffee producing towns)
- Salento (one of Colombia’s most picturesque towns)
- Filandia (a colorful town famous for its charm)
- Manizales (the “City of Open Doors”)
- Medellin (the “City of Eternal Spring”)